Re: [TowerTalk] Replacement Thrust Bearing

To: "'Robert Harmon'" <k6uj@pacbell.net>, "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replacement Thrust Bearing
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:50:34 -0400
Bob:

     It's definitely overkill for the duty it's going to have to follow (a
couple of half revs per day when I'm radio-active, nil otherwise.)  But the
TB3 from Rohn was almost as expensive and I would have had to order it.  I
walked into the local supply house (twice, as it turns out) and came out
with a new pillow block bearing.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F