Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Near Field Lightning Damage

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Near Field Lightning Damage
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:12:03 -0500 (CDT)
that happens quite frequently at my station at home and I have had no damage
from it... of course all antenna lines now have bandpass filters and stubs and
grounding switches so that voltage should never get to the amps or radios, but
it does happen at the inputs to the tuners for the 80m inverted V at 150' which
is before the stubs and switches.