Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Lightning Protection

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Lightning Protection
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 18:50:16 -0400
The disconnect method is fine if you're always at home and you're not serious about a contest that might be running or trying to to snag #310 when a storm approaches...but otherwise, it's nice to have a backup plan.

If I was going to rely on a disconnect system, it would probably be a one button solution of some sort, cuz if it's not easy, you won't do it on a regular basis.

-Steve K8LX