Re: [TowerTalk] Freight charges when shipping towers

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Freight charges when shipping towers
From: Mike VE3YF <>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:11:34 +0000

Try uShip, it is on the internet. I had a 55' UST Crankup and accessories shipped from Los Angeles to my home here in Ontario for about $900 USD. It took about 3 weeks but with the same carrier, so no big hassles etc. Once it went on the truck it stayed on the same truck till destination where we off loaded it. You will probably find it chaeper considering your distance, but for me it was a blessing and far less than UST wanted for shipping (Approx $3000).

73 De Mike