Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchor

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchor
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:24:41 -0400 (EDT)
John,

I wanted all the strength I could get using the adapter plates. The original
tower base plate had only 6 - 1" mounting bolts, while the new tower plate has
12. Besides, I did not know mathematically how to figure what thickness of
steel plate I would need. 1" sure seemed thick enough to me.

With the additional six thread stock bolts coming out of the concrete and going
through the adapter plates and tower base, I am confident that the tower will
stay in place.

Ray,
N6VR