Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] refurbing a Cushcraft 40-2CD

To: grants2@pacbell.net, tom_n2sr@yahoo.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] refurbing a Cushcraft 40-2CD
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:50:36 -0400
My favorite antenna tubing source is Texas Towers. .058" wall tubing  from
.375" through 2.125" OD is available in 6' lengths for UPS shipping or 12'
lengths for truck freight. Truck shipping is obscenely expensive for small
quantities.

I also use Online Metals for custom lengths and their vast selection of
materials and shapes.

73,
Gerald K5GW
GM Texas Towers

In a message dated 8/16/2015 4:08:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,