Re: [TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:54:03 -0500 (CDT)
they are tight for a reason.  get a proper tool to align the holes which will
open them up just a bit without removing the galvanizing.  if lock washers were
required they would have been included, do not add them.

why would they be harder to tighten at 30' or higher?  they should be just the
same up there as on the first section.