Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:42:34 -0700
One of the locals, who knew it all (just ask him),
couldn't find the Rohn hardware (shipped in the
legs), so, being in a hurry and knowing it all,
went to the local hardware store and bought a bunch
of Stove Bolts.

He was rather peeved at the tower not making it
through the winter.

80' of Rohn on a 1/4 acre lot looks spectacular when
it comes down.

73, Dick, W1KSZ