Re: [TowerTalk] 100 foot crank up tower.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 100 foot crank up tower.
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:30:02 -0400
No. I's sure they weren't. Luso doesn't offer anything that looks like them The ones I saw from Dayton a few years ago may have been Luso, but they looked more like highly polished car finishes and did not resemble what we normally see as towers. I've not seen anything from Luso that resembled them.

I talked about Luso, but theirs are very heavy galvanized versions of what we normally see. Impressive too!

Luso makes some very impressive towers as I described, but I thought I included links to Luso and the specific tower, but apparently not.

http://www.lusotower.com/USA/tower%20170US.html Really big crank up More money in concrete than the cost of most stations
http://www.lusotower.com/USA/index.html   Their home site

73

Roger  (K8RI)