Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering

To: "Fred Keen" <fredkeen@ymail.com>, "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>, "'TowerTalk'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:00:05 -0500
I echo Keith and Fred's comments. DXE has been excellent in service, product quality and shipping time. Everyone makes mistakes, but I find it hard to believe that someone at DXE will refuse to resolve this for you. There must be more to this story. They have a return policy which is on par with other vendors, so if you don’t like the connectors, I am sure they will gladly refund you if you return the connectors. I think this is a discussion that should take place on the phone between you and DXE, not here on the reflector.
73
NJ0F

-----Original Message----- From: Fred Keen