Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meters yagi - Your advice matters

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meters yagi - Your advice matters
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 00:31:35 -0400
If they still offer it, also consider the two element Force 12 Magnum 240N.
Unlike most shorty 40's, it covers both the CW and phone segments of the
band, is about 80% full size, but is relatively lightweight.

Has performed great for me and stood up to the wx at 120ft without any
problems for more than a decade.

73, Bob - W3YY