[TowerTalk] [antenneX] 50% discount - 8 antenna-related books

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] 50% discount - 8 antenna-related books
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:39:16 -0500
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve       K7LXC

>  We are pleased to announce what may be our best offer
of the  new year 2016 !

We offer 1/2-Off on 8 Popular Antenna-Related Books  with
100s of designs, applications, technicals explained,
construction,  connecting, tuning & more...!

The 8 books contain 2,591 Pages with  100s of Illustrations
& Models. The readers are bound to find topics of  interest
with such broad coverage within these books written by
some of  the best experts on the subjects.

The books are explained in this special  page at this  URL:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/promo/2fer-books.html

This special  expires on January 31, 2016 at midnight  GMT.

More  than 230 products in the Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Or browse our new Shopping  Cart which displays our large
product list of items by category:
https://www.antennex.com/ashop/index.php