Re: [TowerTalk] 80M 4 Square Array Material options

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80M 4 Square Array Material options
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:39:15 -0500
Not only is irrigation PIPE thin, it is apparently soft. My internet search
for the aluminum grade showed it being made of 3004,  This is what beverage
cans are made out of.

I had a 54' freestanding homebrew vertical in windy Aruba using 3" diameter
6061 tubing at the base and tapering to 1/2" at the top.

John KK9A