Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Vertical Antennas near salt-water

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Vertical Antennas near salt-water
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 15:10:06 -0500
Hustler not Butternut...sorry for the confusion.
Bill W2CQ

On 2/3/2016 2:55 PM, Bill wrote:
My HF2V and Butternut 6 BTV are both attached to metal posts at my sea wall. Both posts go into the salt water. They work at 1:1 SWR with no radials. I do have some in the water but always wonder why? Hi...

They both perform very well and load on all bands.
Bill W2CQ