Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...
From: Chris Wynn via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:57:04 +0000 (UTC)
Heck, I'm one of those lawyers you mentioned and I wouldn't spend another
second worrying over this!  I can guarantee you that we will still be passing
this dang thread around MANY years after you successfully erect this tower and
achieve 5 Band DXCC.  It's 30 feet......30 feet! Put the antenna up and work
some DX!Chris WynnN4XFA SEDXCGCGARRL LIFE MEMBER

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android