Re: [TowerTalk] OT but relevant

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT but relevant
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:24:16 -0600
They probably thought you were an atomic bomb suicide bomber. Many are unaware but we developed small atomic bombs that fit in a backpack and could be easily hiked with by one man. Perhaps they thought a large man could smuggle one in his body cavity or... or they were just ignorant.

Patrick        NJ5G