Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" CATV Hardline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" CATV Hardline
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 14:06:53 -0700
Tim,

Got any responses on this yet ?
I am thinking of trying some 7/8" hard line from Davis RF.
It is their 7/8" RFS Cellflex. The connectors aren't too expensive, about $13.00.
Here's is their page for info.
http://www.davisrf.com/heliax.php

Anyone have any experience with this stuff ?
I understand it is used a lot on cell towers.

73,
Bob
K6UJ