Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" CATV Hardline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 7/8" CATV Hardline
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:04:55 -0700
thanks Jim

Bob
K6UJ

On 5/12/16 3:45 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
Just to clarify -- this is NOT CATV hard line, this is 50 ohm stuff. If Davis is selling it, it's probably just fine.

OTOH, it's worth poking around for used hard line. Ask around -- you may be surprised by what you find. All of the hard line in my station and in my stash came used or new surplus, mostly for about $1/ft.

73, Jim K9YC