Re: [TowerTalk] Sad news N5IA SK in tower fall

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad news N5IA SK in tower fall
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:46:15 -0700
There are some comments about this on a link from the QRZ home page. Here is
what Milt's son posted.
http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/milt-jensen-n5ia-rip.526629/
-Gary NA6O
---------------------
Milt's son Jason here. Thank you for that tribute Sam, and yes it has always
been his choice to free climb, my younger brother and I had adopted that method
for all of our years of climbing as well, it just seemed less of a hassle. But
I can guarantee that from now on any climb my brother or I make, will be 100%
tie off always. This lesson that our father has taught us, is one that will not
soon be forgotten. This has just proven to us that even the most experienced
climber such as the invincible father of ours is susceptible to accidents. No
matter how much experience or how strong you think you are, gravity is more
experienced and a lot stronger. Please, please always remember safety first, we
don't need any more of these accidents happening any where, much less in the
amateur world.
with sincere regards,
Jason Jensen
son of N5IA.