Re: [TowerTalk] Best autotuner for Extended Double Zepp

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best autotuner for Extended Double Zepp
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:31:38 -0400
Thanks, Rick - I thought the EDZ was by definition usually a multi-band antenna - no matter, what I want is to avoid the vagaries of the G5RV and operate as many bands as possible, horizontally polarized. just5 happens that I have ~135 feet between some convenient mounting points. LDG makes a 200-watt tuner, but I'll only be running 100 watts (a K3), so I thought a little headroom wouldn't hurt.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at