Re: [TowerTalk] Noise Cancelling For 6M

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Noise Cancelling For 6M
From: Jim Kennedy <kennedyjp@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:29:03 -0400 (EDT)
Jim,  I use a JPS Communications ANC-4 for noise cancelling on 6M and use a 4el
6M Hy Gain antenna as the noise sensing antenna. It works effectively for me. I
live in an urban environment with lots of noise sources of course. I find the
ANC-4 to be effective on most of them. I have found the key for the ANC-4 to be
effective on 6m is the sense antenna.

Jim
W7OUU