Re: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic Feed

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic Feed
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 21:07:17 -0600
This was posted before, but I doubt it has been looked by many of us, so I'm
reposting it.
http://www.w8ji.com/baluns_on_log_perodic_antennas.htm

This will tell you pretty much everything you need to know.  I'm using method
#2, using one of Jim's awesome chokes at the boom/mast junction.  Seems to work
fine, but without a test range and/or extensive work, it's pretty tough to
verify.

Chris
KF7P