Re: [TowerTalk] Portable analyzers

To: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@brighthouse.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Portable analyzers
From: Paul Braiman <braimanbiz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:30:11 -0700
I've been using the AA-600 for 2+ years now. Very capable analyzer. Screen is
easy to read, the controls easy to use. The only drawbacks are the use of a
type n connector, and the slow time it takes to do TDR on a feedline. But then,
a real TDR costs waaaay more money.

Paul, W2PIR

"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The
fearful are caught as often as the bold."
-Helen Keller