[TowerTalk] Brian Beezley, K6STI: HFTA and other neat programs we use

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Brian Beezley, K6STI: HFTA and other neat programs we use
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:09:05 -0400
While we are looking back, a major contributor we should remember is Brian Beezley, K6STI, who pioneered much of the NEC code and produced Yagi Optimizer, Antenna Optimizer, and Terrain Analyzer in the 1990s on early DOS machines. These programs placed sophisticated computer design of antenna systems in the hands of amateurs long before ELNEC, EXNEC and HTFA.

73 Bill N4LG