Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:33:07 -0500
Rick:

Before we used the HexLock this year, we did in fact build the SB on a TV
tripod nearby. Then we would gradually walk the SB up a 10 foot step ladder and
shove this top mast section into the rest of the mast, match holes and shove
bolts into them. This was all done way up over our head - quite precarious !

The HexLock is a safer and quicker alternative.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad