Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?

To: Jim Chaggaris <jimc@pwrone.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:32:28 -0500
I like the Hexbeam, but I also like that 3rd element in the SB (and for 10M,
3rd and 4th elements). To me, it's just a superior design.

I think I could walk up the SB on a mast after being built on the side on a TV
tripod, and fit it in a Yaesu rotator mounted on the AB-577 stub. It's not that
heavy, just unwieldy.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad