Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 23:40:39 -0400
My LM470 uses a plastic replacement instead of the Hoffman box (PVC?) and they don't rust.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

On 7/22/2016 Friday 10:28 PM, Bob K6UJ wrote:
Ed,

I have an HDX-589.  Is the metal enclosure rusted out ?
If so, a new Hoffman box wouldn't be too much.  You could
reinstall the electrical gear in a new box for a lot less than $1000  :-)

Bob
K6UJ