Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:26:35 -0700
Rick,

That's very good to know about the contactor sticking possibility.
I always watch everything when I raise or lower my HDX-589MDPL motorized tower.
I made a 25 foot remote control with up/down/off switch mounted in a duplex
electrical receptacle box so I can stand in the yard away from the tower and watch everything as it goes up or down. I am thinking now of adding a "master"power cutoff switch to my remote switch box. Looks like I will need to replace the cable to one with
two more conductors for the adding the master power switch.
Thanks for the info on contactor switching.

Bob
K6UJ