Re: [TowerTalk] Does prevailing grounding scheme promote large ground lo

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does prevailing grounding scheme promote large ground loop
From: Dick Blumenstein <rcblumen@centurylink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:36:56 -0400
Steve-

May the force be with you... (or should I say, it appears the force is with you TOO MUCH!).

(Sigh... when man makes plans, G-d laughs.)

Sorry for all your troubles.

I have no idea what I'll be facing here in the western foothills of NC. I'll find out, though; I'm sure.

PS - If you move to Oregon, then all your connections and equipment might corrode/rust!

Dick, K0CAT