Re: [TowerTalk] Lockwasher Comparison

To: "Stein-Roar Brobakken RagLB3RE" <post@lb3re.com>, "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lockwasher Comparison
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:03:55 +0800
I would second Jim's advice on locktite red. I would use that only on something that I really wanted to never come off. In some cases I have had to use a torch on a nut bound by red. Looking at the stuff you would not believe it could hold that well but in some cases it definitely does...

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Stein-Roar Brobakken RagLB3RE