Re: [TowerTalk] 6 mtr quad

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 mtr quad
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:40:39 -0000
What is the advantage of a quad over a Yagi which is easier to design, build
and install?

John KK9A

To:     "Towertalk@contesting.com" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject:        [TowerTalk] 6 mtr quad
From:   Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date:   Mon, 29 Aug 2016 18:52:14 -0500

I have been thinking about building a monster quad for 6 mtrs. I have
googled quads and all about but came up with very little data to work with.
I did find a 7 el regular spaced quad on 19 ft boom but I was thinking of
more elements and wide spaced... I have several 44 ft 2 in booms or even a
60 ft 3 in boom. I wanted to stick this on my rohn 45 at 100 ft. Anyone have
any ideas or can point me to a web site or reflector where i could find
something like this? Thanks, Cort K4WI