Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn GAR30 anchors for 55g tower?

To: bydal@roadrunner.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn GAR30 anchors for 55g tower?
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 21:51:37 -0400
Hi Bryan, while the GAR30 and EP25345 are less expensive, it is actually a
savings of only $4 compared to the GAC3455TOP anchor.

All of Rohn's 25G, 45G and 55G pre engineered towers specify the larger
GAC3455TOP anchors now.

This does seem a bit of overkill on small single guy level towers but that
is what is called for.

If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to call me tomorrow at
800 272 3467.

73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
GM Texas Towers

In a message dated 9/1/2016 8:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,