Re: [TowerTalk] station to station interference

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] station to station interference
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:52:18 -0400

If they're Flex rigs do they have internal preselectors and are the
preselectors engaged when you experience the "interference".  Without
preselection, the *fundamental* one or more bands away can overdrive
the analog to digital converter causing all sorts of nasty issues.
It's even more likely if you have multiple active transmitters and no
front-end filtering.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV