[TowerTalk] 6 meter antenna

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meter antenna
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 23:34:06 +0000
 OK  I am diving into the world of VHF  50 MHZ.  My Radio has it and I have
never made an 6 meter contact .  My Radio has the  ability and I say why not.

Still can teach and Old dog new Tricks ?

 Ok after hours and hours of Google read and search I have come to he
conclusion  G0KSC  antennas are the one to  build.   His design are in metric
and  that's an ok to translate to 1/2 " or 3/8"  but the material I have  on
hand is for a step down ( tapered)  elements.

 Must be my bad I have tried to send him Email ( I assume he's blasted with
requests )  but never got a reply.

DK7ZB had a neat 4.3M antenna but design has only ONE stepped/tapered element
The split driven element  .

Any body have a  Imperial measurement tapered design for 5 element for 4.3 M or
4.4M boom  = 14.5 or 15 ft ?

Thanks in advance

Wayne  W3EA