Re: [TowerTalk] questions on the use of a man-bucket and guy tensioning

To: john@kk9a.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] questions on the use of a man-bucket and guy tensioning
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:08:23 -0400
Brings up the "lower it a "smidge", oops, raise it a "half smidge"
requests.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 10/12/2016 12:57:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
john@kk9a.com writes:

I have  only used a crane to assemble Rohn 65G and it was pretty easy to
align the  bolt holes with just a large screwdriver. I would think with
Rohn 55G you  would need really good communication with the crane operator
to drop it in  place while you align the tubing. Gravity will easily push
it down to the  stop and you should be able to align the bolt holes with an
alignment punch  or screwdriver.

John KK9A