Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:29:52 -0400
Be careful with serial ports. Not many commercial computers have com ports. Only recently have new motherboards had serial/com ports as opposed to USB) I'm going to have to look into Python. I try to stay from anything that interprets because of latency compared to compiled. When I graduated, none of these new languages existed. Even grad school used C

73

Roger (K8RI)