Re: [TowerTalk] What do do on 80 when height restricted?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What do do on 80 when height restricted?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:17:22 -0700
On Tue,10/25/2016 9:49 AM, Jim Thomson wrote:
##  80m verticals on a city lot will be real noisy on RX.  Trying to keep
a dedicated RX ant away from the TX vertical will be a chore.

Yes, that's true. But so will almost any practical antenna. Antennas fed with open wire line are also generally bad for receive noise because it is not practical to choke them.