Re: [TowerTalk] Duo band 20/15 meter beam

To: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Duo band 20/15 meter beam
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 13:41:06 -0400
Easy as I have done this with an insulated driven 15 meter element spaced about a foot away from the 20 meter element. The so called single feed line parasleve concept works well but the 20 meter DE must not be grounded at the boom and should be fed with a balanced feed for the sleeve idea to work.

Herb, KV4FZ