Re: [TowerTalk] Duo band 20/15 meter beam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Duo band 20/15 meter beam
From: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:54:37 -0700
That is why I asked the question :-)  I could just stick a 2-el 15 on the
boom and call it good, but don't think it is that easy.

I know there are a lot of beams out there that just look like they stick a
bunch of elements on the boom and call it good, but sure there's a lot more
to it than that.

I was just wondering if someone had ever done this.  Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY