Re: [TowerTalk] Screened walls and floors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Screened walls and floors
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 10:16:47 -0800
Exactly right. Noise is picked up by our ANTENNAS, not on wiring inside our shacks. A shack inside a screen room would be a total waste of a lot of money.

As others have noted, what matters is proper BONDING both inside the shack and throughout your home, http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

and chasing down and killing noise sources that your antennas hear.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf

73, Jim K9YC