Re: [TowerTalk] M2 7&10-30LP8 vs 2 or 3 element tribander

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 7&10-30LP8 vs 2 or 3 element tribander
From: Fred Keen via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:09:48 +0000 (UTC)
Rich,
This might be worth an alternative look, basically a series of two el yagis.
Force12 6BA (six band 10-40,  single feedline, 22' boom, no traps)
.6BA

|   $ 2714.28   |    |

|   |
7 + 14 + 18.1 + 21 + 24.9 + 28 MHz Hexaband Yagi | 12 Element 40m + 20m + 1...
   |   |

I have this antenna at 72' and am currently assessing how well it works.
I can tell you I had one helluva time with quality and communication issues
with Force12 in Colorado. More on that later.
73,Fred KC5YN

    On Friday, December 9, 2016 12:29 PM, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>