Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 21:42:06 +0000
Someone mentioned the tent pole spring buttons - they work great and have been
in use at w0wtn for several years.

Foe element to boom remove the ubolts and replace them with bent all thread.
This will all you to take some plumbers tape (the metal strap with holes in it)
and permanently attach the bent all thread 'ubolts' to the boom with a couple
of nuts. These attached 'ubolts' are ready for the elements to be attached with
wing nuts when you deploy the antenna....

Al good fun.

73,

Joe kk0sd