Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 07:29:40 -0800
On 1/1/17 7:29 PM, Jim Brown wrote:

I'm posting this link because it shows how Glen rebuilt and rigged a
C3SS for quick assembly. Slide #29 shows all the key elements of the
rebuild. All the elements travel fully assembled on the roof of the
trailer. The driven elements are secured to the boom with bolts and
nuts, the parasitic elements are clamped.

I like the toggle clamps. Drop the element in, flip the clamp, done.

how does that multi feed mechanism stow: do you just carry it fully assembled on the roof rack?