Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 10:16:11 -0700
They don't want any Amateur sales. They do not want last minute orders. They must have landed a large gov't or commercial contract and they want to concentrate on that.

Circulate a petition? For what? They are a private business making business decisions that are best for their business. I don't think UST owes the ham radio community anything do they? Did we do something special for them? If you don't like their practices use someone else.

This opens the door for another company to come in and fill the gap if it makes good business sense.

Welcome to the world of Capitalism.

W0MU