Re: [TowerTalk] noise profiles...

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>, StellarCAT <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>, tower <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] noise profiles...
From: Donald Chester <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 03:12:56 +0000
If that's the case, let him know (friendly advice in a non-threatening way)
that his grow lights are generating a signal that can be heard on the radio
some distance away, and imply (may actually be true, maybe not) that law
enforcement is now using radio direction-finding equipment to track down noise
that meets the profile as one of their methods for locating illegal growers.
Then add that non-interfering grow lights are available, and maybe even supply
the names or catalogues of some sources.  If the guy has any smarts at all, the
problem will quickly fix itself.

Don k4kyv