Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: "Justin G0KSC" <justin@g0ksc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:31:34 -0000
Hi all,

InnovAntennas did not buy Force 12, this press release sent to QST was
incorrect. The company was bought are RF Acquisitions. While Force12 was
directly representing InnovAntennas for a while, this stopped in September
last year with Force12 building some of my designs for both HF and VHF under
license although I came to an agreement at the same time for MFJ to build
and sell versions of my antennas at the same time

InnovAntennas continues to trade and manufacture in the UK and ships
directly to the US with all VHF, UHF and upper HF antennas. These versions
are more expensive than the MFJ versions and utilize Marines Grade hardware
(etc.) being built in exactly the same way as I have always done, as if each
antenna were my own.

I hope this clears things up in this regard, I cannot provide any
information on the status of Force12 sadly.

Justin G0KSC

---