[TowerTalk] Force 12

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:50:03 +0000 (UTC)

I received the new National Contesting Journal magazine yesterday and Ward
Silver interviewed Justin and Justin stated that he has designed some antennas
for MFJ and Hy-Gain which will be available soon.  Just guessing but maybe
these contracts are lucrative enough that his is shutting down Force 12?  I'd
rather think not so hopefully it's just reorganizing and changing to reflect
the new business model.  Russ  K5ZZR    My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing
can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal;
nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.