Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:03:49 -0700
You can get skew path on 20 and 40. I was hearing a UX station far better at 90 than directly at him. This happens a lot more than people might think because they point the beam and go. If the antennas look like they are pointing the right way and you would know then the only thing left would be the path.

W0MU