[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Strange behavior

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Strange behavior
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:31:57 -0500
 Well, maybe Herb, KV4FZ is on a better, easier to explain track. There might
be something with your beam that skewed the radiation pattern although that to
happened on three different beams on three different towers sound not that
plausible.

An other explanation could be that a new structure has been erected and that
change how the EU radiation reaches your station.

A permanent change due to atmospheric conditions doesn't sound right.

Hans - N2JFS