Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 17:43:51 -0800
Thanks Dick. It's also important to realize that accuracy will depend on the sensors in the phone it's running on, as well as surrounding stuff as others have noted.

I bought an unlocked Motorola Moto X Pure phone last fall that I like it lot. I have two compass programs on it that SEEM to work well. GPS Status and Compass 360. Both automatically correct for declination. I haven't done a serious test of either of them. The one you recommend also looks good.

73, Jim K9YC